Bob Marshall of TBMG International
In this webinar, Marshall will discuss the six-part “Qualifier Job Order” format. Those six parts are listed below:
- Contact Information
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Salary and Fee—Covered in dollars and percent
- The Hiring Process—Pinned down to the last day that they can go. Work the process backwards, and make sure it’s realistic. Educate the hiring manager.
- The Recruitment Column—The “Rifle Shot” Recruiting Column. We want to find out who they want, what three companies or competitors they respect and want someone from, or what industry they want people from. We can then go out and “Rifle Shot” recruit: extract people precisely for this position in the least amount of time.
- The Personality of the Hiring Manager—Schools, hobbies, how they seem over the phone (quick talker, slower talker, etc.), all of the things that you might write down under personality so that you can really start vectoring in on good chemistry matches.
When you get the above information, glance at your watch and say, “I have something else that I have to do. I’m sure, Mr./Ms. Hiring Manager, that you do, too. Let me call you back this afternoon or tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. I will need to talk with you for another 20 to 30 minutes to get the necessary information.”
And then, when you call back and the hiring manager takes your call, that is your first “green flag” that this is a workable job order that you can commit to expending your full talent and effort filling. If you use this technique, it can only make you more profitable and it can only make you a better and more efficient recruiter.
This is a FREE training webinar. Fill out the form at right to see the video.
To learn more about Bob Marshall click here!