Bob Marshall of TBMG International
This session is about re-discovering why we still need to RECRUIT viable candidates in this high unemployment marketplace.
We'll start at the beginning with how to write effective and quality search assignment-caliber job orders. Then we'll move on to how to package this JO to most effectively present it to your target audience.
We'll discuss the two major recruitment formats: Direct and Indirect. And then we'll examine, using the acronym CLAMS, why candidates move in the first place. Finally, we'll wind up with a proven big biller recruitment technique.
At the end of the day, you'll have the tools necessary to recruit candidates you can place with your client companies!
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Why the quality of your JOs has a direct bearing on the success of your recruiting efforts.
- How to use the FAB format to better package your JO info.
- The difference between the Direct and Indirect recruiting presentation.
- What CLAMS stands for, and why it's so important for you to cover this information with your prospective candidates.
- A ‘bona fide' Big Biller recruitment technique and be able to add it to your recruiting tool bag.
This is a FREE training webinar. Fill out the form at right to see the video.
To learn more about Bob Marshall click here!