Barb Bruno

Fill More Business by Becoming a PROACTIVE Recruiter

In this candidate-driven market, it’s more important than ever to proactively recruit and interview new talent daily!

Job boards, website postings, and active candidates on LinkedIn only represent 15% of the talent pool. Most of your clients want you to attract the other 85%, which are passive candidates who will consider an opportunity if it represents their next career move.

In the next FREE webinar in Top Echelon’s Recruiter Coaching Series, industry trainer Barb Bruno, CPC/CTS of Good as Gold Training will address the following:

—How to triple your candidate flow
—Additional candidate resources
—Why you need to STOP “pitching jobs”
—Recruiting presentations that result in hits

And of course, at the end of the session, Barb will leave time to answer those questions that are most important to YOU. So join us on January 14 and find out how to “Fill More Business by Becoming a PROACTIVE Recruiter”!

To learn more about Barb Bruno click here!