Jon Bartos of Trustaff Solutions
Creating a culture of performance is a recipe for how to achieve your maximum potential—either individually or as a team. Prepare to earn a Ph.D. in the Science of Recruiting . . . and by the way, it’s not just all about making more calls.
Bartos will share the following in this FREE recruiter training webinar:
- The critical Activity Metrics and Results Metrics and why they’re important to track
- The “7 Ratios,” what they mean, and how to use them to immediately improve your performance in recruiting, marketing, and matching skills
- The “Magic Recipe” on how to reach your maximum potential
- How to create a culture of performance to achieve individual and team performance goals
- A real-time view of the RPM Dashboard, a tool for establishing a culture of performance
You’ll walk away with the following:
- An in-depth understanding of metrics in recruiting
- What each metric means and their importance for improving performance overnight
Watch this FREE recruiter training webinar by Bartos, and implement his proven strategies for creating a “culture of performance” within your recruiting firm! Fill out the form at right to see the video.
To learn more about Jon Bartos click here!